10 Important Questions to Ask Before Hiring Any Realtor
- Does the Realtor work with a top-notch, high profile Real Estate Company?
- Does the Realtor have a written marketing system? (To ensure your home sells quickly for Top $$)
- How many ways will the Realtor expose your home to the maximum number of potential Buyers?
- Will the Realtor create a Feature List of your home's special features, to ensure all potential Buyers know all the good features of your home?
- Will the Realtor do a Floor Plan of your home, so Buyers can easily see room sizes and layout, allowing them to easily make a decision to buy your home?
- Will the Realtor pre-qualify potential Buyers, to ensure Buyers are financially qualified to buy your home before showing them the home?
- Will the Realtor give ongoing market activity reports? (So at all times you know of all new listings and sales in your area.)
- How will the Realtor show your home to potential Buyers? Will they be personally present to show your home and point out all the good features, or will they just hand out keys or put on a lock box?
- Will the Realtor give you regular feedback and comments after all showings?
- Will the Realtor advertise your home in the Real Estate Newspaper(s) and on the Internet? Will they have a full photo tour, inside & out, of your home?
If the answer to any of these questions is "no", you are limiting the chances of selling your home for Top $$ in any market.
Don't sell yourself short! Enlist the services of a qualified Realtor, like Keith Liedtke, who guarantees to deliver all these 10 items and more.
I will work for you every step of the way!
My combination of skill, experience, and technology ensures that I can sell your home for the highest possible price and in the shortest period of time. I have the tools to meet the demands of a highly competitive, modern market.
My Unique Automated Internet Marketing System
Online Presence: Available 24 hours a day!
My online marketing system allows me to make information accessible 24-hours a day, and to respond immediately and directly to each and every prospective buyer. From my website, prospective buyers can get information immediately about your home. They can access my site 24 hours a day and view your property listing! Through my Personal Home Search, your listing will be sent by e-mail to every prospective buyer in my database, where your home meets their criteria. Plus it will be e-mailed automatically to future prospective buyers as well.
Pricing Your Home
When you think about it, there are several other homes for sale competing with your home. I will help you price your home competitively to attract qualified buyers. The way I do this is by generating a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) report, which will show you a range of prices being paid for homes in your area. You can complete my online form to get a feel for your home's market value.
Every Step Of The Way...
Remember, I will be working for you every step of the way to make sure that you get the highest possible price for your home in the shortest period of time.
It is always a good idea to have a professional inspect your home, to find any deficiencies that could cause a potential buyer to decide not to purchase your home, or to "low-ball" their offer to you.
Finding and correcting deficiencies before listing your home on the market, will make your home more attractive to potential purchasers, and will give you peace of mind.
I am pleased to recommend "Pillar To Post" Professional Home Inspection Services.